The conference will include speakers, panel discussions & workshops. A Gender Based Violence panel discussion is being finalized and will showcase SI South Africa’s National Advocacy Project which will be facilitated by SISA member Advocate Bernadine Bachar who has piloted the first SI GBV Hub in Cape Town, South Africa. The programme will include: a UN Segment which will be facilitated by Bette Levy and the SI/UN Team.
The Elimination of Cervical Cancer Initiative with SIAF and the UN4Life Fund will be a highlight on the programme and we can’t wait to showcase the best projects from across the 5 SIAF regions.
Soroptimist International Africa Federation Durban 2023 registration fee includes:
- Attendance to all main plenary sessions,
- Attendance to all workshops,
- Access to the exhibition hall
- All delegate materials
- Delegates are also invited to partake in refreshment breaks during the conference
- You are invited to join the conference Friendship Evening and Gala Dinner
Once you have paid for your conference registration, you will receive a link for ACCOMMODATION, TRANSFERS AND DINNER GUESTS. Once you have completed the information you will be provided with a link to pay for the add-ons.